Friday, March 27, 2015

A Really Cool Idea

On my first post, I asked for readers to send me unique and cool ideas for people to look at as possible businesses, or occupations.  I received a number of very interesting opportunities.

In this post I am going to talk about Cold Rush Ice  http://www.coldrushice.com/

They are a standalone ice making and filtered water machine, and they are manufactured here in Mississippi, using Japanese technology.  I will let the owner explain further.

The packaged Ice business surpassed four billion dollars in annual sales recently. The retail Ice business has evolved into business of convenience which is where we come in with the stand alone concept of convenient ice for the everyday ice consumer.  Convenience, Product, Price and Service are the key ingredients to the success any retail establishment. The greatest factor about the Cold Rush Ice Machines is the ability to provide all of the key ingredients for success without one employee on hand to make it happen. Everything is automated and easily operated by the general public.

I want to mention some of the advantages of what makes out machines better than pre packaged bagged ice.

  • The ice is made fresh all day long.
  • Customers can get ice or water, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
  • Our machines takes cash or credit cards.
  • Customers can buy filtered water from the machine which adds additional revenue.
  • Our ice is always loose and doesn’t get hard like bagged ice.


We constructed our first machine in 2010 and have since located them in Mississippi and Texas.
Please find attached a brochure on the ice machines and you can also look at our website  www.coldrushice.com.

I may be reached at my office; 601.736.5367 or my mobile phone; 601.441.7227.

What a great concept.  Create your own business, sell to grocery stores or to parks and recreation departments, if you have cash, finance these for others.

Give him a call and check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment